Speakout is the English language course for adult learners that includes video content from the BBC to engage students and make teaching easier. It follows a balanced approach to topics, language development and skills work. Speaking activities are prominent, but not at the expense of the other core skills of reading, writing and listening, which are developed systematically throughout.
The Workbook contains a wide variety of review and practice exercises and covers all of the language areas in the corresponding Students' Book unit. It also contains regular review sections to help learners consolidate what they have learned.
- Additional grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation exercises to complement material in the Students' Book.
- Additional functional language practice exercises.
- Additional reading, listening and writing practice.
- Regular review and check sections.
- Versions available with and without key.
- Audio material to practise listening, pronunciation and functional language available online.