Students aged 11+
- Easy for teachers and students - clearly and consistently structured
- Young protagonists in the course serve as identification figures and
motivate the students
- Stresses countries and cultures with lots of exercises on country-specific
topics in the units and in extra sections
- Students are guided towards observing and improving their learning
- Fun and different game ideas in A1
- Also available as split-editions
Magnet neu uses two central characters Oliver and Steffi to guide learners through the course. A linear structure is supported by a new clear layout and new photos with updated texts and tasks. Each level consists of 10 chapters made up of short, manageable units that use repetition of material to reinforce the topic covered. Intermediate stops offer in-depth key skills training and in this edition an extra page of material on German culture has been added after every other unit. The teachers' DVD-Rom contains an interactive version of the coursebook and workbook including all the listening texts plus the teachers' book and photocopiable worksheets and can be used with an interactive whiteboard.
student’s book with audio CD, workbook with audio CD, testbook with audio CD, teacher’s book, Magnet digital DVD-ROM
Plus online features: portfolio A1 – B1, master copies with games and online activities, online excercises, interactive tablet versions, glossary German – Arabic A1, online placement test
Fit in Deutsch 1, Goethe -Zertifikat A2: Fit in Deutsch, KID 1 and 2,
Goethe-/ÖSD-Zertifikat B1 für Jugendliche
This is a student's book.