A user friendly, monolingual grammar reference and practice book for French students with a full digital CDROM version.
For the preparation of the DELF certificate.
• 90 units presenting arguments in a simple and schematic manner, subdivided in the first 4 levels of the DELF (A1, A2, B1, B2) and accompanied by numerous exercises of various styles, gradually increasing in difficulty.
• Communiquer DELF sections with contextualised grammar exercises, reducing the gap between the theoretical and actual use of language, which can be used as DELF preparation.
- Two pages of Bilan at the end of every unit for checking competences.
• Annexes relating to the special features of the French language, the informal register and the complete conjugation of principal verbs.
- A comprehensive concluding section of active review and additional exercises to consolidate what has been learned.
DIGITAL EDITION PLUS
The digital book includes:
• the international phonetic alphabet
- a digital version of the book
- recordings of all listening exercises
- numerous additional review activities
- a monolingual dictionary with audio recordings of the pronunciation of key words
- an interactive DELF practice test for every level
- verb conjugation tables
Online: recordings of all listening exercises
For the teacher
Guide du professeur
• Digital Book
- Certification practice
- Material for the interactive whiteboard