Explore the link between humans and the animal kingdom! From food chains to endangered species, a curious pack of fascinating facts and figures is now at your fingertips.
Discover why isolated islands shelter unique species, where the fastest creatures live and how deep ocean creatures can really go.
What you learn might just stay with you for the rest of your life. The wide world awaits! Book Features:
- Inspire children to look outwards and be open to the world.
- Introduce and contextualise basic geographical and scientific concepts.
- 'Working on the planet' feature shoes how people can make a difference.
- Links to Australian science and geography syllabus.
- Advertising on Australian Geographic website and magazine.
Country of Publication:
05 May 2019
English as a second language
A biome to call home Ocean depths Animal lives Extreme survival Amazing migrations Super-fast animals Treasure islands Mini-worlds Who's eating whom? Helpful animals Save us! Animals words to know