The book is the first in a series of four books, which aim to prepare students for the Greek language exams organized by the Greek Language Center (KEG) and the Institute of Continuing Adult Education (IDEKE).
This first book corresponds to the first level of language learning.
Each teaching unit focuses on specific grammatical phenomena and special thematic vocabulary, which are taught gradually, according to the principles of teaching Greek as a second / foreign language. Special repetitive modules include exercises like those given in the KEG exams. The book is suitable for preparation classes, however it can also be used for self-learning. Emphasis is placed on the parallel development of comprehension and production skills of oral and written speech. It has rich illustrations and is very student friendly. Comes with a CD.
- 20 illustrated teaching units
- 2 CDs with 93 dialogues and audio exercises
- 70 dialogues and 45 texts
- 45 listening comprehension exercises, 25 functional reading comprehension exercises, 21 exercises phonological awareness
- 125 speaking focused production, 32 role-play, 50 writing process activities and major structural exercises, spelling and usage exercises fraseologismon
- plenty of authentic material passages ( maps, signs, ads, accounts, cards, lists, receipts, etc.)
- 3 complete tests for preparation for the first level Greek language exams
- appendix with the texts of the listening comprehension activities and the solutions of the exercises
I warmly congratulate you for the effort and success of the publication of the book "Greek A '. Method of learning Greek as a foreign language" which will become, I believe, a valuable aid for those who wish to learn Greek. Anastasios, Archbishop of Tirana, Durres and all of Albania