Chyka Home is Chyka Keebaugh's inspirational manual for homemaking, entertaining, styling and crafting.
Organised into the four seasons, the book presents creative ideas for entertaining guests and organising and decorating your home, along with tasty food and drinks recipes and DIY outdoor projects.
Chyka shares practical tips and tricks on how to:
- create beautiful flower arrangements and add pops of colour with potted plants
- re-arrange or style your rooms, terrace/balcony and/or garden
- create the perfect table setting and entertain guests
- set up a little vegetable patch or fruit garden bed and grow your own herbs
- prepare delicious dishes and create drinks to suit the season
- organise and clean your house and outdoor spaces
- craft personal gifts
Accompanied by beautiful photography throughout, Chyka Home is the perfect guide to make a stylish, beautiful and happy home, no mater what the time of year.
Chyka Keebaugh is a successful businesswoman and events organiser, leading a group of event and hospitality companies. Chyka and her husband established The Big Group over 25 years ago. The venture has since become Australia's largest privately owned events and catering company. In addition, Chyka established The Design Depot, a special events design firm. Chyka's eye for design and style led her to take on the role of homemaking and styling expert on Good Morning Australia for four years. She has also starred in three series of The Real Housewives of Melbourne and The Australian Women's Weekly 2016 Christmas Special. As editor-in-chief of her online magazine, Chyka.com, she shares practical advice and tips on making a beautiful home and entertaining guests, along with tasty recipes and DIY projects. Chyka studied at Le Corden Bleu in London, a worldwide leader in gastronomy and hospitality management, and at the Constance Spry Floristry School.